Friday, April 27, 2007

Reversable Buckle/Oval Bottom Purse

I did a tutorial on a Reversable Bucket/Oval Bottom Purse and I post it to a website that I post on for those crafters.

Link below: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=166976.0
(copy and paste the link)



I didn't want to do the turorial in my blog because it will take up to much room it's like about 13 pictures so the link is the best I can do. No I can do a little bit better will post the after pictures of the purse.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Side 1 and back of side 1

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Side 2 and back of side 2

There you have it:)

My work my desire. Love making purses. :)
So if you like to see the whole tutorial to see how I did it step by step the link is at top.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: