Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Not So Much

To report. Well been so busy around this house lately cleaning and so on. I have a couple of friends and my boyfriend coming in for Christmas staying for a week or so. So trying to get my house together for all the company I am going to have.

Also I have been thinking about moving to Green Bay or De Pere Wisconsin. I have been doing some research on houses there and making sure there are some good schools there for my girls. I always loved it up there it is up north so that means it will be much colder then then here in Milwaukee but, shoot oh well change is change and hoping it will be for the better. Plus I need a change completely. My family is ok with it and my girls so want to go. So never know I just may go sometime around spring. So around Feb next year me and my BF will be looking for a house. I will surely take pictures of our choices because Green Bay and De Pere has some wonderful houses. Plus I want my kids to grow up in a house with a big back yard and all. Right now they is grown up in a townhouse it's a ok area but, way to much crime going on here in Milwaukee.

But, anyways enough about that. I have been reading a lot more again. I finished 3 books in the pass 4 days and on to another book today. I haven't been doing much crocheting or sewing. Just don't have that mojo. I have been having way to much on my mind lately.

But, I know you all probably tired of this afghan so am I just yet not done with it yet have this last color to add to it then I am done. I just have to find more time in my day to work on it like I want to.

But, here it goes.







Also went to the movies to see "The Day The Earth Stood Still" it was a ok movie. Can't really say to much about it but, ok I will give it 3 stars.

This pass weekend nothing much just house cleaning the kids running around the house trying to find out where I hide there toys. One place they wont never find it is in my sewing room my living room under my cutting table they know they can't go messing with things in there so they wont never find there toys. LOL I would of done a tree but, don't have any room in my home to do a tree. That's another reason why I would love a house to do all those wonderful things like put a Christmas tree up. :)


Ok that's all just wanted to update my blog so you all wont thinking I am missing in action. Still around just in the background. Now have to check out my blogger friends blogs so I can try to get my mojo back in gear. :)

Everyone take care. :)



ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

9 comments:

The Bookworm said...

the afghan came out great!

lol, i've been trying to find good hiding spots for my kids gifts too :)

3 books in 4 days! wow! youre a fast reader.

http://yarnchick.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

The afghan is great! I understand about having no room in the house. We don't have room for a tree, but I got one anyway, maybe 15 inches tall, and set it on the window ledge.

Crafty Christina said...

Lesa, considering your crochet mojo is off, your round ripple is still making great progress! I've been the same as you with reading. I am just blazing through books!

Sheila said...

The afghan looks great. I've been reading The Life of Bees, which is a slow read, but enjoying it.

Tanya said...

The afghan looks awesome, I would love to learn how to do that pattern. If a move is the right thing for you and your girls it will happen.

Laura said...

The blanket is beautiful so far!

When I was a little kid, my oldest brother used to always figure out where my parents had the Christmas presents hidden, and show me and my other brother and sisters, and make my parents mad, LOL! I have my kids' stuff hidden in a cabinet in the storage area of my basement (where the kids won't go because it's dark and cold), so I know they won't find them.

Good luck with the move! My husband and I lived in a townhouse for almost 4 years before we moved to the house before we live now. I got tired too of not having a yard,
, having to deal with parking lots, etc. I can't say I miss it.

Cennetta said...

I know what you mean about being too busy to craft. There is so much to do before the holidays, especially when family is coming for a visit.

Love the afghan. Good luck on your house search!
C

Crochet Goddess said...

I think you are very brave to move to what I am assuming is another state and I hope you and your family find the perfect home. I hope you get your sewing and crocheting mojo back soon. What books did you read? I love to read and I love to hear about good books to read. I just finishe d reading Dead until Dark by Charlaine Harris it is a vampire series. If you have HBO they had a new series this fall True Blood and the series is based on the books. I'm half way through Kint Two the sequel to A Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs. I hope you and your family have a great Christmas.

CraftyAshley said...

Hey Lesa! Your RR is looking great! Hope you and your girls have a Merry Christmas!!!!