Just when I thought things was looking up. We have been home with no problem with Nesa being admitted to the hospital since January. We come for her to get her blood drawn 2 to 3 times a week grrr but, we have to do it. She sees her transplant liver doctor once a week. Grr but, have to do it.
Everything was looking good. They said, something about a biopsy a couple of times but, then Nesa's blood work improved over night or in 2 days so that biopsy will be canceled.
Until yesterday Nesa goes to the nurse's office at school saying she not feeling good.
Her temp 100.5.
I call her liver doctor's nurse they said, don't give her anything and they want to see if her fever can go down on it's own.
Nope about 2 hours later I get a call from my mom because my mom had Nesa. Saying Nesa temp is now 101.9 so I rush to leave school and now we is at the hospital since yesterday.
As of today they have done ultrasound, chest x-ray, blood work to find out why this fever came along.
As of this morning her fever is gone. Yes. She still feeling down and not eating as much.
I just hate the waiting game where now I have to wait until the doctors do there rounds between 9am and 10am to find out what all her tests showed and whats going to happen next.
Will keep everyone updated.
Here on my blog and on facebook.
Here go Nesa being a big pro so she can go home.
My sewing and crocheting. Have a bit of sewing done like they night gowns. Crochet not that much just trying to do the squares to my moms afghan and did some dish towels also just to waste time in class lol.
Off I go hope everyone have a great week. :) take care.