Sunday, October 13, 2013

Glad To Be Back

I've been up to no good lol.... image Did a shrug and slacks with no pattern unless you count me tracing my old slacks as a mock pattern...also whipped up a no sew purse out of one yard fabric, yes NO SEW... Then I moved on to cutting out and fitting another outfit...haven't been following patterns much I'm used to doing it as I see it then do it, but wanted to give this a try.. image It's by McCall's I don't remember the number but I'll make sure to include all that once I finish it completely... Today was my Sew Sunday....so after making sure all is alright with the fitting I pinned it and hoping to sew it tomorrow or Tuesday after work...then I'm in to the pants..the pattern asks for capris but I want to do pants instead... I've been missing because life got so busy...been crocheting running my business and all...taking care of kids... image image image When I wasn't taking care of kids and household, running my businesses I was writing...now published author of a few books signed with a company writing under the pen name Shiana... Signed with a company... image image And I run a publishing company...but I always still found time for everything I enjoyed....glad to be back Blogging...hugs... ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Glad to see you back posting, Lesa :) I like that no sew purse, and your whole outfit looks cute and stylish!