Saturday, May 26, 2007

Daughter Tube Top 4 years old (Crochet)

Ok finally done with tube top number two. Daughter is happy she got tired of me telling her to come here to try it own lol. But, she got to help me out a bit picking the colors she wanted and picking the crochet stitches from my crochet books. All the stitches are single, double, half double using a H hook. I also put a bit of elastic at the top and at the top for the second piece that goes around her back to give it that fit fit feeling plus so that the yarn not wear off to quick from going on and pulling off all the time. I learn from my pass mistakes from making shirts and skirts that if I don't put in any elastic it tends to stretch and not get it body back to the yarn. :)

So check out the pictures:)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Front


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Back

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Back number 2.

Thanks for looking:)

3 comments:

jenken54 said...

I love all your projects, your a very talented lady.

Lesalicious said...

Thanks so much. :)

Jo at Celtic Memory Yarns said...

That is such a CUTE top. Mind you the model is pretty darn cute too...

Beautiful work.