Sunday, February 15, 2009

I am Trying To Get Back To my Hobbies

Well this pass week I have been really busy kids doctors appointments my doctors appointments been back and forth between Milwaukee, WI and Green Bay, WI so been busy on and off.

I did start on one sewing project it's a Capelet M5764 Tanya made this same capelet on her blog. Sorry Tanya I was going to do it in denim but, changed my mind at the last minute decided to do something else with that denim I have. I always do that sometimes.

But, so far this is what I have done. Really not that much. I got the back and front pieces done have to add the belt with the belt hoops and the collar then I am done.













I also been a bad gal keep buying more and more fabric and patterns. I just can't pass up good deals when I see them. I get the fabric and have plans on what to do with them but, yet to get it cut out crazy huh.












Also since I been sitting in doctors office most of this week I decided to read to pass time. I got more books from friends, family and my sweetheart. As you can see below my book collect keeps getting bigger. I now have over 300 books that is novel books that's not counting my crocheting and sewing books because if we count that I will have about over 500 books then lol.
So finished 2 books this pass week working on trying to finish up another book by Tuesday. I am way into my books lately it takes me to another whole world. I wish I had that speed reading talent I then could finish 5 a week wow. :)













Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day I had a ok Valentine's Day wish it could have been better it started snowing grrrr lol.




That's it. Everyone take care have a great week.







ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

Hope you and your family travel safely to all your doctor visits. I also hope you are all doing well. Can't wait to see what you whip up next!

Crafty Christina said...

The fabric for your capelet is very pretty! I can't wait to see what you do with the new fabric.

I'm in a reading mood too. Have read at least 3 books in the last 2 weeks.

Tanya said...

Oooh, I like the fabric for the caplet, I think that's going to be very nice. Too many hobbies and not enough time, I use to read two books a week but since I've been trying to learn to knit I haven't been reading much, your collection looks great.

Sheila said...

Looking forward to your capelet.

I been doing a tiny bit of reading and just started Gold Digger and it is so scandalous...hehe.

Laura said...

I've been reading a lot lately too - must be contagious! : ) I'm sure the capelet is going to come out great!

Caroline said...

So good to hear from ya on your blog again! Hope you and the girls are well.

Anonymous said...

OOo,, I love the fabric! Right before I moved, I was starting to collect patterns and fabrics. I was wanting to sew, but never had the chance. UGH!