Just another day in my crochet world. Today I finally can report that I finished Nesa tank top or you can say tube top either or works for me. I had a lot of work on this one due to Nesa belly being so big I had a lot of incresing to do on a couple of rows and a lot of trying it on her to make sure that it fits her right and not to tight. So here is Ms. Nesa showing off her fly tank top/tube top.
Close Up on stitches on the back
I love how this turned out on the back.
I also took the time out to make a cute little headband to go with her tank top. Whip this up in like 20 minutes.
I used Bernat Cool Crochet yarn with a H hook. Done in single for the front top part, double for the shell stitches at the bottom, and chain stitches for the back part.
I also had to do me a head thing which it isn't a hair rap or a headband it's a hair band. I made it just for me done with CSS done with a H hook also.
To my beloved crochet friends out there have to ask a couple of questions.
1) What crochet hook size do you find yourself working with the most without even thinking about it you find yourself picking up the most?
2) What is your favorite thing to crochet the most?
3) What would you like to crochet that you never crochet before?
4) Do you think you will pass down your love of crocheting down to your kids/nieces or sisters?
5) What is the craziest thing you ever heard someone say to you about you crocheting?
To answer those questions you can copy and paste those to your blog and answer them at anytime. Your choice. Just thought this would be nice to get to know a little bit about my crochet friends out there.
So let me answer my own questions.
1) I have to say the H hook, it's not to big or not to small just right. I have more H hooks then any other hooks.
2) I have to say purses. But, if I could choice more then one I will say purses, and wearable for my girls.
3) I will say some dolls for my girls.
4) I would love to pass it down to my girls. I want my girls to learn it someday and pass it down to there kids then there kids, kids. I think it would be nice. Nothing was pass down to my family like that so I would like to start it with my girls.
5) The craziest I heard from my little cousin. Old people do that why you doing it. LOL
So there you have it thanks for stopping by my blog. Everyone have a great day, night whatever.