Saturday, January 20, 2007

Finished Bags (sewing)


I don't limit myself when it comes to my hobbies. I've been sewing for years now and love to sew handbags, purses, tote bags, baby bags, big, medium, small. Handbags has became a good hobby for me but, I always look to do other things but, here go some handbags I just finished about a day ago. Had myself all worked out for some days.


(Red Fur Ball) LOL loved this fabric when I seen it so had to make a small purse with it.
















This is a dark pink bandanna with dark pink denim. Also it has a hard bottom to hold up on it's own. Double interfering and double stitching. I don't just use fabric, fabric I like take bandannas and scarfs whatever catches my eyes. Even old clothes helps also. I have used a lot of old clothes from the 1960's to make some pretty handbags that I've sold. Like I said don't like to be limited to one thing. My hobby is mint to learn from and grow from.




This bag is mines love this bag. It has 2 ring circles used as the handles with fabric around the rings for some comfort in your hands while holding it. Double interfering and double stitching. It is also reverserable so I can just flip it inside out if I like to. It's a hard bottom so that it can stand on it's own. Love this bag. Lot of people will stop me in the stores asking where I get that when I say I made it they be so surprise so then they become a customer of mines.
















Thanks for stoping by will have many many more in the known future:)

Lesalicious :)

No comments: