Friday, January 26, 2007

WIP Crochet (Finish Pictures)

WIP Finish Pictures


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



My 1 year old daughter and her new poncho pink yarn with pink eyelash yearn. I did this poncho in single stitches with a K hook.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



My 4 year old daughter and her new brown and light brown poncho. I did this poncho in triple crochet stitches with a P hook. I wanted a more open space between the stitch that's why I choice to use a bigger crochet hook. She had a pretty light brown shirt that I brought and I wanted the poncho to go right along with it but, didn't want to cover up her whole new shirt with the poncho.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



My 1 year old daughter and her new pink scarf I made to go with her new coat that is black and pink. I did this scarf in double stitches with a P hook.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



My 4 year old daughter and her new scarf to match her coat. Did this scarf in a double stitch also using a P hook.

Thanks for taking a look. My WIP Crochet trying to get all of my WIP out the way have a lot of WIP for Feb/March more of house projects that I want to get started on soon.

So far got started on my yellow kitchen curtains but, at the same time trying to finish up my black shrug that hoping to be done with soon. Want to wear it out on Feb 3th. :)

Still getting the hang of this crocheting loving it releave a lot of stress. Still trying to learn to read patterns I am that type that don't follow patterns I can look at something and go from there mainly measuring as I go along. All my projects I've done for myself and kids and friends, family I mainly measure as I go along. Kids tired of me telling them to come here ever other second so I can make sure the poncho or shrug fits them just right before going on lol. Kids makes that grrrr sound lol. But, want to know I am doing it right. But, been taking my time out to check out patterns mainly I will read a couple of rows and say oh I can take it from there and then off I go with my own way. :)

No comments: