Wednesday, July 11, 2007

More wonderful ladies from Crochetville

Lovely how nice these ladies are from around the world have received more squares to do my daughters blanket due to my daughter being born with a liver disease they like to help out to help me make her a nice blanket. I thought it would be great for her to have to comfort with doing her time in the hossy. I just haven't yet to have the enough time to do all the squares myself due to these ladies wanting to help out basely gave me a little extra boost. I started weaving together the blanket and still finding all the colors I want to add to the blanket to make it pretty. Well it's already pretty it just going to be a very very colorful blanket. She named it her Blanket'a' Tear. So here are some more wonderful squares I've received.

Thanks
Linamry
TheWorm
Cheeria
Sarah
Jessi
Angelfire
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanks ladies :)You are all the best. :)

No comments: