Monday, July 2, 2007

Thanks Crochetville Ladies

Got some packages today from 3 wonderful women from Crochetville. I want to keep everyone in the loop as I get the packages up until the my daughter's Nesa blanket is complete I want these wonderful women to know that they hard work is being put to get use and that is to make my daughter a nice pretty but, colorful blanket for her to have for comfort when it's time for her to have her liver transplant.

Thanks Irikel-Olga

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Nesa loving the Kelly bear it's so cute I have to learn to do bears in the future. Thanks so much.


Thanks CShort
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Love them

Thanks Hseger - Heather

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Thank you ladies. :) Love those Crochetville women it's like home there. :)

No comments: