Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tackle Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


I decided to join "Tackle it Tuesday" this will help me to get my butt into gear. I started late on my tackle today mainly my tackle was to get going on organizing my hallway closets because omg they are a mess. My hall closet became the junk area to things my kids don't play with anymore to things I hide from myself to old junk mail that I just have not yet getting to throw things away. I open the closet today and see how mess it was going back to phone books that is date back to 2004 lol crazy huh lol. But, I got to get a little bit up and got to throw out 2 bags of garbage that I don't see coming back into this house. My tackle for next Tuesday haven't yet decided what it can be. I have a lot of WIP for my sewing, crocheting and latch hook that I think I have to tackle for the rest of the week. Wish me look :)

No comments: