Friday, December 21, 2007

Swap Swap Gals (Wish List)

Ok started my own Swap blog called: Swap Swap Gals
So for those that want to join you can go here Swap Swap Gals to get all the information you need to join.


But, here go my wish list:

Hobbies: reading, writing - journaling, computer games, and net
Crafts: Crocheting, sewing, beading, knitting, soon candle making
Favorite: Colors: blue, red, black, purple, pink
Favorite: Animal is cat don't have one but, love how cats look on books, fabric and posters
All Dislikes: Dust
Favorite Candies: More of a Chocolate fiend lol, Taffy, Twix, Almond Joy, Dove candy
Favorite Smell Goodies: I love the smell of Sweet Pea body spray and shower gel, and candies, also love vanilla, strawberries, blueberries, peaches
Other things I like, since I crochet so much I love yarn and hooks. Love journals I always writing and love all kinds of jounals. I love homemade things so anything homemade is oh so good for me.


Ok that's it.:)







Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: